Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A little Irish culture

It's now one week since I heard of the passing to her eternal reward of our friend from the GB, Sarah.

Sarah loved and was proud of her Irish roots.

So before I return to write again about the dear old mean streets of Dublin, and about my early life's experiences in those streets. I want to say a final farewell... adieu.. slán to Sarah (or Sally as she's known to her family)

This is not a mark of mourning at her passing, but a celebration of her life.

A piece of ceol agus rince.... always part of a true Irish way of bidding a final fond goodbye.

I think she would like this, it's the original Riverdance as it was seen for the first time here in Dublin.

For you Sarah.

3 comments:

Mies said...

Jim, This is so cool. I KNOW Sarah would've been thrilled. Very sweet of you to do this in her honor...Thank you, enjoyed it very much...Mies

Treasa said...

Even though we have seen 'Riverdance' over and over, the original is still the most breathtaking, beautiful and traditional sequence ever. Sarah really enjoyed it. Thank you, it was a joy to watch.

Mike S said...

Very nice and just what Sarah would have loved. Thanks:)